13 Psychological facts about us that you were probably unaware of!
What psychological fact means:
Psychological facts are events described in psychological terms and therefore by and for psychologists. The descriptions which facts require have not been lying about waiting to be noticed. They are the result of hard work and careful and devoted attention.
Following are some of the many psychological facts you might have never heard about:
1. Your mind rewrites monotonous speeches of boring people to make it sound interesting.
2. Your decisions are more rational when you think in another language.
3. Singing reduces feelings of depression or anxiety.
4. Psychologically proven, a person can fall in love within 4 minutes.
5. No one born blind has ever developed schizophrenia.
6. When someone cries with tears of joy, the first teardrop would always come from the right eye. Tears of pain start from the left.
7. People, who oversleep, tend to crave more sleep.
8. There is a gene that can cause you to be negative most of the time.
9. Being able to instantly respond with sarcasm to a silly question is a sign of a healthy brain.
10. People with low self-esteem are more likely to criticize others.
11. You can only remember 3 to 4 things at a time.
12. 70 percent of our dreams consist of secret messages. They carry more weight and meaning than our conscious thoughts.