13 Surprisingly Phenomenal Pictures Of Nature
Nature is the phenomena of the physical world. Our planet, Earth, is filled with creatures and places beyond our imagination. There is a new place or creature discovered every day in some corner of the world. From the clouds and stars in the sky to all the greenery, flowers, mountains, and everything on the ground, it’s all breathtaking. And to protect what is left of Mother Nature, it’s us who can take care of it all by standing against pollution and much else.
Moreover, here are some pictures to do justice to the beauty of our world:
1. Mammatus clouds over Nebraska after a tornado.
2. Green meets white in New Zealand.
3. Supercell – Howard, Kansas.
4. Steps near the entrance of Elk Rock Garden in autumn.
5. Wisteria Tunnel, Kitakyushu, Japan.
6. National Forest Park, China.
7. East of Reykjavik lies a mountain named Hengill.
8. The Tunnel of Love in Klevan, Ukraine.
9. Marble Caves in Patagonia, Chile.
10. Amazing Waitomo Glowworm in Caves, located in New Zealand.
11. Jellyfish Lake Will Stun You
12. Frozen methane ice bubbles in Lake Abraham
13. Montaña de Siete Colores, or Rainbow Mountain, Peru.